The Beretta M92 is a series of 9mm semi-auto pistol first manufacturered by Beretta(Italy) in 1976, which evolved from earlier Beretta designs, the M1923 and M1952. In 1985, the United States Armed Forces replaced the M1911A1, which served the US military since 1924, with the Beretta M9.
– 134A / Green Gas powered
– Adjustable hop-up system
– Pistol Comes with Alloy slide
– Comes with Alloy integrated iron sights
– Comes with Alloy threaded outer barrel
– Comes with Alloy recoil spring rod
– Package comes with Metal 23 rounds gas magazine